Thursday, September 6, 2007

obsession with products

I am a firm believe in Viral Marketing.
"...a satisfied customer tells an average of three people about a product or service he/she likes, and eleven people about a product or service which he/she did not like. Viral marketing is based on this natural human behavior." [taken from wikipedia]

So I like to talk about products I really like and think everyone else might be interested in using or find interesting to know about. Since everyone is having babies galore.... diapers seemed relevant to bring up. A lot of women in the family are Lactose Intolerant so I talked about the Goat Milk Ice Cream. Anything to better our lives right?

I happen to discover a lot of Internet applications, cool services, fun sites and products on and offline that I've tried or seem valid to talk about. I like sharing the wealth of things out there just waiting to be discovered.

I hope you enjoy. My life is pretty much... work, work, work... right now although I must say, head on over to my dad's blog and read about Really Tall People. (HILARIOUS!).

1 comment:

fiona said...

Cool, I love hearing about nifty products and the like! Very fun blog, by the way, I love the pics at the top!