Thursday, September 20, 2007

baby hats continued

I've made 4 baby hats so far and just recently gave away 3 to this cutie on our left. The 4th is actually going to a new home soon, but I'm adding some decor to it before sending it off.

I was making the hats for two baby girls, one of which is (to the left) obviously here now and the other is coming in mid October. The baby to the left is about 2 weeks old. She has the longest fingers EVER! I felt bad for using the flash right up in her face, but she seemed not to mind playing the model. Looks a little unsure, but cute all the same. Her hands look like ET here though. *lol*

The last hat is for a 16 yr. old (new) mom who was really into an sort of goth/hippie style. From what I heard, she was trying to get black onesies. I am humoring her by making a black winter hat with a skull and cross bones... more like a pirate theme (which she likes too). It works, it's Halloween next month.

Aside from all the girls (including my cousin Sari's baby) popp'n out, Heidi had her cute little Preston and I want to make some hats for him as well! The hats are fun because they're quick and you can be really creative with the same basic pattern.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I love that hat! I'm working on a top secret hat for Preston. I hope it works out. It will be much bigger than the first one I promise!