Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Are you using Google Reader yet?

I'm posting this mainly out of boredom and waiting to leave for the day. Also, my flash video didn't work so I was bummed that I wasn't able to post it.

If you have gone and followed my advice, you can now make use of using good 'ol Google Reader. I just subscribed to a new blog today called, The Every Day Cafe. I'm going to give it a shot. If I hate it or never read it, I can always unsubscribe.

So this is the beauty of Google Reader. I don't have to remember to check her blog everyday, I just check my Reader while I'm checking to see if any of the fam's posted.

Back on topic. The Every Day Cafe is written by, Anne Zelenka. I discovered her through another blog I subscribe to. The blog is about preparing food everyday for the family. She's funny and seems to have a few tips up her sleeve here and there.

If you've checked out the site and want to give it a try too, just copy and paste, http://theeverydaycafe.com into your subscribe to feed and *poof!* there ya have it.

No comments: