Friday, September 14, 2007

the 10 year Project


*sigh*... yes. Zack and Fiona's much (much much) awaited painting. This project was thought up when they were first talking about moving to Africa. uhhh... how many years ago? I don't even want to count. All I know is that I was supposed to have this done millenniums ago.

This is a rough sketch. The final painting will estimate 4'x3' (I did height x width ... not sure what is proper?). Anyway, bigger than originally requested, but hey, just you try to get me to paint on anything smaller!

I am marching myself out the garage to give it a whirl. I'll post an update tomorrow on my progress!

Zack you know I'm only doing this because you commented on it. *lol* just kidding. Now that I've been told I have a good two years to finish it, I'll probably be done next week!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is a number one coolest pic ever! WOW...

fiona said...

Awesome! It looks soooo great!!! We can't wait!!! But, we can...

Dan said...

That is way cool, really shows all the animals and queen of the sun and low lands, Get job can't wait to see.
Dad

zachariah said...

Lol!... wasn't trying to pressure you, but we are way excited. I still have the initial sketch you gave us, we love this picture! Can't wait to see it when it's done, but really no pressure. :)