Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good things do happen to nice people...

I don't know if anyone happened to follow the news about Britain's Got Talent winner (2007), Paul Potts, but I was blown away. I happened upon the YouTube video by chance and got sucked into checking out a few other videos about him and the competition.

These two videos pretty-much cover his role in the show. His first audition with the doubting judges and his final performance.





His website, www.paulpottsuk.com is great and has a lot of information on the "about" page on him, his journey and where he's at now. He is truly a humble man that definitely deserved this prize and chance in life. Everyone across the globe is going crazy over this guy. I thought I'd share, his voice is amazing... and to just think that he was just a cell phone salesman in some dead-end job before this.

He does have one album out, it looks like... but he's not on Pandora yet :(

2 comments:

Ben said...

First Post!

The british show is better than the US show. Yikes! Is britain more talented than the US?

Rochelle said...

WOW! I was blown away by his voice! I actually teared up on his first song. Thanks for sharing.