Thursday, September 6, 2007

gDiapers - you have to check these out


I stumbled upon the site and was so wowed by the product. I can't wait to have a baby to try them out on! They seem so easy and convenient!

If you visit the site, which you should, check out all of the incredible information about the diapers. Who knew diapers could be so interesting.


A few bits from the site:





No landfill required. 50 million disposable diapers enter the landfill every day, where they sit for up to 500 years. And that’s just the beginning.




gDiapers are breathable. Plastic-free flushable refills keep babies dry and happy, so they’re less likely to get diaper rash.




I know I'm not a diaper expert, but these are the best diapers I have ever heard of! I know I don't have babies either.

They seem to be readily available through Fred Meyer and a variety of natural food/products stores. Everyone here on the West coast will be in luck, Fiona & Zac, good luck, not sure if Uruguay carries them! But you can order online too. They seem pretty decently priced.

www.gDiapers.com

1 comment:

fiona said...

These are really cool, and so cute! My older sis cloth diapers, and while they're so adorable and great for the environment, lots of work...which she just zips through now, anyway. These are not that much work and still environmentally friendly. A bit too $$ for us, especially with 2 little bums to diaper. I'll hafta keep these in mind, though!