Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tea, Lunch and Giant Sweets!

This is us [L to R: Mom, Robyn and me] at lunch, tea, and oh man! Dessert with a capital "D"! To be honest, I think dessert here at Country Cottage (in Phoenix, OR) was originally made for giants, but it seems since not many giants come by, us normal-size-people get to try our hand at finishing off insanely huge portions of dessert. It is tradition, at least for the Jentzsch and Ford families, to order a multi-desert choice and share the fare.









We only ordered two items: banana cream pie (Robyn's pick) and Chocolate Cake (my pick). Holy Cow!! We split up more than half of each dessert to take home. We would still be in a coma if we even made an attempt to finish the trays off!

Robyn and I in some of our new garb. What a fun day with the girls!


4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good thing we only go to C.C. once a year! Or we WOULD be GIANTS! Seriously good food here! I went home in a comatose state. You guys don't even look prego in the pic! You just look DANG cute!

Andrew said...

The food there is way too good! I have had cravings for it since I got pregnant

fiona said...

Oh, yum!!! I want that chocolate cake...What a fun outing! I love your new outfits :)

Megan and Greg said...

your maternity clothes are SO CUTE!!!