Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tummy VS. Tummy


I know all I've posted recently is "baby this, baby that" but that's all that's been happening really. Aside from work-work-work.... so not to bore everyone with yet another baby-related post, but it is exciting for us!

We took these tummy-shots the day of our shopping trip. Robyn has wanted to post her own tummy-shot first (on her blog) but hasn't had time. In the meantime, our tummies are starting to grow at an amazing rate so I needed to rush to get this one out the door. Will post another double-tummy-shot around Thanksgiving (couple of weeks).

I know most of the blog readers are moms, but I have to say, it is the oddest feeling to have your belly morph into this cute little ball. Knowing what you are growing inside you just seems crazy. I keep thinking of the movie, Alien ... hopefully our baby isn't as crabby as those aliens when they come popping out! ;)

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

I remember thinking I was birthing an alien! lol hahahaha...get it out of me! was my only thought! but then it was Daniel with his big head...cute as ever! No hair yet! Imagine him bald! All the best hair comes from a beginning of baldness I swear...Great tummy tum tums! Robyn does look a bit bigger! Molly is tan as usual...

Megan and Greg said...

I've been wanting to see your bellies! Thank you!!!! It's so fun to see the process from small to big. I can't believe how differently shaped you guys are! You're carrying the babies so differently! And trust me, no body ever gets sick of baby talk. We are so excited too! We want ALL the updates!

Molly said...

Megan - our bellies are quite funny I think. Robyn is so opaque and round while I am lumpy-funky and well, not so white. heheh. It is funny how the baby pushes your upper tummy/abs out all weird...at least mine are...

Andrew said...

why would we ever get tired of babies, besides they take over your life. Preston definitley did for Heidi! Your alien experience only gets better when you can sit and watch your whole stomach change when baby moves!!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fiona said...

That is the cutest picture, I love it! You two look great! It'll be cool to see the continuing comparison shots for the next several months. Thanks for getting pregnant at the same time, we wouldn't be treated to this otherwise! ;) And I love all these updates, keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

Tell Robyn I wish her luck in the future and I enjoyed hugging her in the past when she lived in Santa Clarita.

MacWolf