Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gobble! Oink! Hee-Haw!

My mom dropped by yesterday and we went to Jack & Jills, a pre-owned baby and maternity boutique in Medford. My mom got a few great items that were definitely worth the buy. Inchworm picked up a few things for herself/himself and then bought daddy a present. Our first baby items purchase!














I must say, Inchworm is such a bargain-shopper! We picked up an Eddie Bauer Front Carrier for $28.00. I almost didn't buy it because I have been wanting to wait until January to buy anything baby-related. I had a feeling that it was too great of a price, and I was right...we checked online later and found the exact model for $80.00! I wanted a manly carrier for John and I plan to eventually get a carrier like Fiona's,
Mei Tai for myself. I am really impressed with all the smart pieces of this carrier though. It has tons of great padding in all the right places and easy in-and-out buckles for both you and baby, plus a back support piece. I of course had to try it on when we got home. We put Mr. Cuddly Bear in a farmer onsie and a knitted hat my mom and I make. He was trying to impersonate Inchworm. (I know I look like a ghost... the camera really washed my skin out!?)





5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Daddy looks great! The inchworm impersonator sort of looks like him don't you think?....the furry face and all....I'm going to need to stay away from Jack and Jill's place. Way to many cute used items in top notch condition for gramsy here to resist!

Megan and Greg said...

Awesome deals! That is so cool! I've never heard of such a store! It is CRAZY to see you guys wearing that baby stuff.

Andrew said...

Great Deal those are expensive but then all baby items add up in the end.

Dan said...

John looks like natural with the bear in there.
The color would drain from my face if my kid looked like yours. LOL
Dad

fiona said...

I love those onesies! Baby stuff can be so addicting, way to find good deals. That was such a thoughtful present for Daddy from little I. All these baby blogs are *gasp* making me start to want another little one already. Then my brain kicks in and I realize we can (read: "need to") wait a little longer... :D