Friday, November 2, 2007

Party On!

This year for Halloween, we had a party at the Swartz's house which includes: Heather, Mike and kids: Morgan, Miranda, Sage, Justin and Sabrina. (Heather is my cousin). It was also Mikes Birthday!

I invited my friend Emily from work, she came as a vampiress. I was dressed as a "frump". We weren't sure if we were going to make it so I never made an effort to plan a costume.... John had also been sick for a week and a half... but we made it! yay!

Ben was in charge of planning the Haunted rooms which turned out to be a blast for the billion kids that showed up. Heather and Mikes house is very spacious so is great for a large gathering. Heather invited 70 or so people (all of whom seemed to show up!). We are planning to do Thanksgiving there this year, it should be a blast!


Randy was some sort of Disco-Pimp... Uncle Mike and Aunty Kathy as farmers.... *lol*




















Dad grew some locks, Methias was grumpy and sari was a ghost...? (j/k)

Little do Heather and Mike know, next year we're going to take over their Ginormous play room downstairs to create a VERY scary full fledge haunted house. We will see!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

hmm I suppose I do look a little like a ghost, and Mathias was definitely grumpy. But all for the name of fun.

fiona said...

Haunted houses are so fun! I bet Ben did an awesome job, he's a pretty scary guy... ;) I think your dad is very pretty.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh the pictures were so fun!!!! Wish we could have been there!