Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mrs. Ralph Faulkinbury!

Wow we had a lot going on from last weekend extending into this week. I'll keep all the events in separate posts. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to little miss Shannon and her new hubby, Ralph. They actually went through with it! They are officially hitched as of Saturday, March 22nd. You can check out Ralph's older brothers (and fam) blog on my blog-links (www.faulkinbury.blogspot.com). They look like a really fun family and dang it, I forgot to meet them.

The weekend was REALLY overwhelming with family and friends (in a good way). Like my mom posted, it was like a huge reunion. I had a sore throat and started to think I might be getting sick after the weekend... I didn't get sick so I think it was just all the yapping. It was very good to see everyone Although I didn't get quite as many photos as I'd have liked. I'm hoping the Jentzsch's post all the wedding shots on their picasa album. My mom posted most of the best shots between our two cameras. So I'll just share a few others...


Robyn and I rolled around one of the fountains...


Here's one of Hilary (Jeff's wife) and I. She's such a cutie! I wish they lived closer!! With Jeff finishing up his schooling, it sounds like they may be moving WAAAY far away. :(

How sad, that's really about it off of my camera. I do of course have some group shots, but they are quite the same as my moms. Well then, onto the rest of the weekend! ...

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Yeah....fun weekend...now on to hike Roxie Ann for Dan's birthday!