Thursday, March 13, 2008

Green Eggs & Ham

This past weekend aside from my hike (actually following that), we had a pajama party with our little friend Lillee. After hiking we made homemade mini pizza's and then went out bowling. Of course, I did not bowl, but John and Lillee did. Quite a pair they make!
Sunday morning we played a little kickball down at the park after a breakfast of Green Eggs & Ham (green omlettes actually). I know, I know, the ham is supposed to be green too, but that may have turned out looking moldy - I'll have to experiment with that one.
And of course, here I am looking like a big pink stick of cotton candy. lol.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Remember when dad made you guys green applesauce? You all refused to eat it! I don't know about those green eggs....looks so disgusting! I love the pink cotton candy look though.

fiona said...

Ha, the cotton candy thing is FUNNY! Great comparison! Lillee is a cutie, I'm sure she had a blast with the two (three) of you!