Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend for Hiking

Saturday was such a beautiful day! I went hiking on Lower Table Rock with my mom, dad and a couple of friends (Hollee & her daughter, Lillee). Lower Table Rock is about a 2-mile hike. It's not a drastic feat for the hike, most of you reading have been doing the hike since we were kids. So for those of you thinking, Holy cow you're 7 1/2 months prego and your out hiking?! Really, it's no big deal. If you can walk 2-miles, you can do this hike. lol.



When we showed up there were probably 60-cars in the parking lot! The trail and top seemed fine considering the assumed crowd. There were a lot of cute old people and little kids and an entire scout group.

Once we reached the top, my mom, Lillee and I ditched our shoes for a walk on the old dirt airstrip. We played in a few marsh-puddles along the way. :D

Dad did some geocaching.


Overall, it was a lot of fun and nice to be out! I posted plenty of round belly shots here to hopefully satisfy everyone. Man! My face is getting chubby! I don't realize how round I am until I see photos. Enjoy! I can't wait to just pop already!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Even pregnant this girl is hard to keep up with! It was fun hiking and going barefoot and enjoying the warmth of the sun. This is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly! It's Lyna [or um, that asian girl from SOIC?] :) Jeff's family received John's newsletter today and I thought it would be fun to say Hi and see how the pregnancy's going. I know, I know, busy lives you two have but I still feel the need to ask, "where the heck have you guys beeeen!?" Missed seeing the friendly faces at the last few greets! Hopefully all is well and we see you soon!

p.s.
you make being preggers look sooo easy! :)

fiona said...

Looks like y'all had GORGEOUS weather! It's beautiful there! You look great, as usual -- I think the only round thing about you is baby D, and it's sure looking like it's alllllmost time to meet that little fella!