Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Cankles"

***WARNING***
Viewer Digression Advised: If the sight of feet make you ill, look away now!
I just had to post on this for everyone's enjoyment to laugh at my fat-feet/ankles. I noticed for the first time that my ankles were truly swollen about mid to end of the day (Tuesday). How sad. If I like anything about my body, it's my ankles, hey I like nice ankles. To see them disappear into a "cankle" was a sad moment. *lol* (I had just taken off my socks in the cankle shots so I have a little bit of a sock-line. )
This has happened for two days in a row and they are mostly back to normal in the morning. I noticed yesterday that they started to go back to cankles after our morning walk (Ben and I work together and walk for 10-15min. on every break we get). What's really annoying is that I've been walking as much as possible to stay active and now this?! lame. gross.

Looks like I need to re-paint my toenails too! :)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Maybe you should sit kicked back with your feet up...elevated...when at work! LOL That would look funny.

fiona said...

As far as cankles go, I think yours are very nice ;)

Dan said...

Only about 4 week and no more cankles
But the baby, could keep you awake at night, but the cankles just go away at night.
What a trade off. LOL :0