Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Robyn's Little Limabean

Because she will never have a blog... I just wanted to let everyone know that Robyn had another Prenatal Appointment and everything is so far doing really well. She is around 14-weeks we think.

Her and Paul are pictured to the left with their first ultrasound which pretty-much looked like an amoeba or as Robyn referred, a Limabean. Our first
ultrasound was much better.

They normally don't do an ultrasound on this appointment but the nurse said that they could ask the Doctor if they wanted one. From what I understand, the Dr comes in and Paul says,"Hey, are you busy today? *hint hint*" In such a Paul-like-way.

Anyhow, they acquired an ultrasound which Robyn said they could see the arms and legs a bit and even a hint of the mouth. I can't wait to see it, I'll try to get a scan for everyone.

Lastly, Limabean (so he shall be called from now on), should be around 3 1/2 inches long and moving up in the citrus world because he's around the size of a lemon! Inchworm is still at lime stage. They are really counting on having a boy (he is not so happy in my artistic rendering of him). Paul grew up with three sisters and would just about die if he didn't have a son. We will see! 4 wks until we know!




6 comments:

Rochelle said...

ok...so we have inchworm who is the size of a lime and limabean who is the size of a lemon...lime and lemon...it made me think of Lime-in and lemmon...(laman and lemuel)hahahahahah...I don't know why that just cracked me up!I'll never see limes and lemons the same way again...

Andrew said...

I cant wait to find out what you are all having!!

Sutherlands said...

HAHA! Thanks Molly. You gave a pretty accurate update. Paul really wants a boy... i will be happy either way. :) The ultra sound we had last monday was cool! We saw the little lima bean jumping around and we think it was sucking its thumb... so cute! I love him/her already.
-Robyn

fiona said...

Robyn looks so dang cute!!! I love your hair, Robyn! I can't wait to hear what y'all are having, either! I have a pretty good guessing record, if I do say so myself (hehe), and I have a hunch Limabean's a boy, and Inchworm's a girl. 'Course, I thought we were having 2 boys...anyway...I see Paul is already catching up on sleep, since that will no doubt be in short supply in a few months ;)

zachariah said...

Crack the whip!!! They have to blog, everybodies doin' it.

Dan said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
For all the little he/she or she/he.
I will love them all the same.
Dad