Wednesday, October 24, 2007

eww gross!

I puked for the first time today since being pregnant. I felt like documenting it. *heehee* Oh I know... GROSS!

Even worse it was this morning at work. You must understand, at work we have one, shared bathroom nestled into the reception area that shares a fake-wood floor. The latter is important to note because it creates a shared-floor-echo that can be quite embarrassing. You can hear everything in the bathroom while at the reception desk. Lucky for me we have a female (Tiffany) at that desk and she's way cool. The door on the bathroom is as good as having a sheet up regarding noise level. Any cough, pee, plop or poof can be heard quite crisply! *haha!* It is absolutely horrible. I have "public bathroom paranoia" which basically means I hate having people listen to me pee. Anyway, I'm off track.

So I have noticed a huge change in my body/senses since my 12-weeks with Inchworm has arrived. He/She must be getting bored in there or something.
  • Puke this morning
  • Gagging at the sight of a lugee on the sidewalk
  • Gagging at any instant shift in smells
  • getting fatter
For instance, the bathroom does not smell bad it just smelled different, and it's cold. The air conditioning turns that thing into an instant icebox! So I think the chill on my skin plus the drastically different (cold) smell made me ill. Anyway, long enough post... hope I don't start making puke a daily habit, I won't stand for that!

7 comments:

Ben said...

Hehe. You know why I'm laughing.

Rochelle said...

You heard me laughing my head off on the phone when you told me this story. I LOVE the dragon puking in the toilet! Oh man...you're killing me with the funny posts...LOL...maybe inchworms water ballet is getting a little out of hand and she's stirring the pot way too much...hehehe

Andrew said...

The first puke is always the worst!! I puked for a week at work and they kept sending me home because I couldnt stop dry heaving. I dont think your going to have to much of a problem

fiona said...

hahaha! That bathroom sounds horrible!! Sorry about puking, I kinda thought you'd get away puke-free, I mean, it's been 12 WEEKS already :) Great story, thanks for sharing, even though I had to put my cereal down while reading... ;)

Sutherlands said...

Ok, so I just have to say it: "Oh, you poor baby!" HAHAHA You know why I'm laughing at you! Don't worry, its become a part of my daily routine now...wake up, take a shower, do my hair, throw up, brush my teeth, eat breakfast... If you think I'm joking, just ask Paul. But, I can say that I have NEVER thrown up at work...
Ewww! Gross! I can't believe you did that! :)
Happy Puking!
Love, Robyn

Megan and Greg said...

I'm so sorry you threw up! And at work! Could it get any worse! That's awful! I'm so sorry! I can't believe your symptoms are happening so late. I thought usually they're coming to an end by now.

Molly said...

Oh yes. This was worse than I put it . I didn't think everyone would enjoy the details. You don't know where I puked. *lol* Although it was in the bathroom still.

No more sickies since.