Wednesday, October 3, 2007

¿Habla usted español?

A blog I follow from uber-cool company, Less Everything posted a cool one today regarding a new, totally free web service for learning languages.

The service is brought to us by
Mángo Languages, (TryMango.com). It is absolutely free and a fast and easy-cheesy sign-up process (all you need is an email... not stink'n password). They just use your email to track what lesson you're on.

If you check it out and sign up make sure to spread the word to your compadres too!

...by the way, aside from the Spanish language, there are plenty of others to choose from...

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm still in the infant stage of colors and numbers etc. I've been using Rosetta Stone which is EXPENSIVE to buy which I didn't of course, don't ask. I'm going to check this site out too! Thanks.

zachariah said...

si, hablo!