Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Climbing "Biscotti"





















You can clearly see the biscotti resemblance now right? Need I say more?
(as always, click the images to make them larger).


Hiking Pilot Rock was more than I imagined it was going to be!
From the left: John, Ben (my brother), Daniel (my brother), Me, Mom and Dad. John actually took this picture. Figure that one out...and it wasn't timed....yes, he might be magic.


This volcanic plug was slightly more than a hike as it leaned on the climbing agenda. Yes, we were literally climbing on our bellies up the biscotti towers.

Here I am, ready to go for it I guess!













I love that my parents are as crazy as us kids!














Last words at the top, before our tumble down!


ok, it really wasn't THIS scary! haha. But check out the angles!

















4 comments:

Rochelle said...

That would be the coolest thing...go on a hike ....and EAT IT! yummmmm! I love biscotti! You are super crazy..how do you think up these things....I should have taken a pic of the cool tiling biscotti did on its flooring.

Rochelle said...

hhhhmmmmm.....I'm wondering...How did you get JOHN in the group photo? He was taking the picture....question is...is John the fake one or is DAD? I think it's dad....yep...everyone here agrees.

Dan said...

I think it would have been easer to climb the biscotti these rocks.
Way cool pictures, and lots of fun.
Dad

Megan and Greg said...

You are one tough pregnant lady! I can't believe all the crazy things you guys do! Glad you're having so much fun. You are so the most adventurous people I know. I didn't know people like you existed till I married Greg!