Thursday, February 28, 2008

Soon to be - Mrs. Shannon Faulkinbury!

So I've been dying to say something! Shannon FINALLY posted about it so I am free to do so. :)


A big congratulations to little miss Shannon and her fiance Ralph!


She's engaged! And it is so like our spontanious chickadee to give everyone a months notice. *lol*

We wish you both all the luck in the world, but Ralph, I hope you know what you're getting into. Aside from the amazing "I can do everything" Shannon... you haven't even experienced THE FAMILY!! *muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa* You will probably only meet a quarter of us at the wedding. We will see if you survive the summer. So far we haven't quite chased away any of the most recent additions to the family. Take note....you've been warned. ;)
...although, if you can handle Shannon... I think you will do just fine.



3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE The happily ever after pic! Coolness!

Dan said...

I like the walking through the covered bridge picture.
Very nicely done.
Dad

Christy said...

Looking up something totally unrelated on google I typed in the name Faulkinbury and came up with a little bit of family history work and the rest is Ralphs direct family. Low and behold there is a blog about an engagement. I am one of Ralphs older brothers, Albert. It is good to see that Shannon's family is as excited as we are about the wedding. check us out at Faulkinbury.blogspot.com