Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rolley-Polley

To appease everyone, I am posting this... although I must say it is a little embarassing. I have like hag-hair or something going on here. It was a lazy Sunday! *lol*

So I look quite a bit shorter than Robyn I guess. Her torso and legs are taller/longer. I didn't realize we were THAT different in our height/stature. It's funny to compare.
So who's button looks more like a cinnamon roll? haha!


(I know this looks like an awkward pair of boobies, but it is really our tummies.)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I cant wait for those "twins" to get here Annie says there slow. she needs more buddies and Mathias needs some shadows!!

fiona said...

oh, ha! Those do totally look like a pair of Double-Z's or something, though I wouldn't have thought that if you hadn't put it into my mind ;) ...you're too funny!! You two are so cute, you look great, both of you! I especially like the front view pics, where you can just tell you're super rounded, but not the actual depth of tummy protrusion. Like a mountain from above, but that is probably not the most flattering comparison, haha! You & Robyn look very cute and fit :)

Rochelle said...

The booby on the left definitely looks more like the cinnamon roll. I totally have a cinnamon roll belly button. I think you're brave just showing your naked bellies! And I squinted and squinted and can't see the hag hair. I must be blind? Love you guys! You look terrific!