Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Whole New World

This was just so entertaining I couldn't pass up posting about it. Not sure if anyone watches American Idol. We don't really watch it, but happen to catch episodes now and then.

This is Nick Pitera singing both male and female parts to Aladdin's "A Whole New World." I didn't actually see this on the show but heard about it on the radio (that this guy was supposedly on American Idol). Ben and I have failed to find an actual American Idol version/trial of this song... but he's big on YouTube. Enjoy!


5 comments:

fiona said...

Wow -- he's a great singer! I admit, though I knew he was going to sing both parts, it still threw me off when he became Jasmine...I couldn't help but laugh just cause it was so...interesting! Thanks for posting this, I'm so outta certain things I probably would never have heard this guy. (And I love Aladdin...sigh...)

Rochelle said...

That was amazing!

Andrew said...

Its a little creepy when he starts singing Jasmines part but I have to admit hes pretty good!

zachariah said...

Awesome, just awesome. That is so funny.

Dan said...

There must be a girl in his back pocket of something.
Really funny
Dad