Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh Boy!

I know the girls vote was winning, but the as nature has put it, we're have a boy! yay! Going into the appointment we were kinda thinking it'd be a girl, as you can see (above) we were quite wrong. Of course we are SO excited and the waiting is OVER! Here are the remaining pics. He totally has John's nose and my mom swears he's got a full head of dark hair (like John)... not so sure they actually have hair this early but I do know they get their hairline. It's fun to say it though.

[ AS ALWAYS - CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM ]

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

I guess I get to eat dirt! So much for all that girlie fabric I picked up on sale. Well...two boys are better than one! yahoo!

Andrew said...

Congratulations! Poor Annie is out numbered now.

Dan said...

Here we go again,
Way cool and far out and all the other thing I can't thinks of to say.
I'm really happy for you.
Dad
I have two geocaching buddy's
all right.
Dad

fiona said...

Congratulations!!! I love little boys, and girls too, of course, you can't go wrong either way! I was so excited to get online this am to see if you had posted after we'd gone to bed...Can you believe you're halfway there?? He is so cute! He and Robyn's little guy will be such pals!

zachariah said...

congrats!! I knew you were going to have a boy.