Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Europe: Sweden - Day 2 / Dinner

Tonight (Tuesday) we walked down to the best kebab shop in Goteborg! We acted like tourists tonight with the camera.
We had planned to take a picture of our plates of Souvlake, but greedly gorged ourselves silly and then remembered what we had planned. So here lay one masacared plate. The meat is pork on a stick (like a kebab in the US) over french fries with a delicious (mild, medium or spicey) sauce. This is our favorite server (we forgot to ask his name this time), he has served us the last 3-times I have been to Sweden.....ok so I'm having photo-loading-issues... will post him at another time. Goodnight (it's about 1:30 pm for you guys)!



5 comments:

Dan said...

The meal looks good, and the fun is even better, you guys look like all is will and don't hurry back.
Dad

Rochelle said...

Well I must say...this meal always sounded so weird...I suppose it looks good...I'll take your word for it. It has been pouring down rain here since you left so you're not missing anything. love ya!

Megan and Greg said...

MAN I can't believe how much you've put on here since I last looked! YOU'RE IN EUROPE!!! FUN!!! And I might add- Super SEXY straight hair! Love it! I loved the heart beat, that was great. It was fun to hear you in the background too. I couldn't believe when I saw that your baby is a pepper now! That is BIG!!!!! Suddenly it seems so much larger! I just saw you, how does it all fit?!

fiona said...

That must be yummy food if you snarfed it down too fast to take a picture :D Or maybe there's a hungry pregnant lady along...sounds like y'all are having such fun! I can't wait, though, till you get back and we can all find out what you're having!!

Anonymous said...

incredible site - informational, witty and great observations!