Friday, August 8, 2008

William Joeseph - Pianist Icon

I normally don't watch daytime TV, but sometimes I take a break from nursing Dominic at the computer (while working)... to see what kind of boring talk show or court TV drama I can entertain myself with for 30-minutes.

Yesterday I watched the end half of a Dr. Phil show and caught this amazing musical artist, William Joseph. Can you say WOW!??!! It's almost like listening to an amazing soundtrack score... Watch how he plays, it's just sooo intense. I am jealous!

The song he's playing on the show is called, "Ausperius"


...I wonder how many calories he burns by playing one song? haha.

more.

Carol of the Bells


....and of course, he plays UPSIDE DOWN! (the "Upside Down Song")

3 comments:

fiona said...

His hands were just a blur! Wow! How do his fingers not get tangled up!? I love when people get so into their music that their bodies are just an extension of it...And Carol of the Bells was magnificent!! I wish I could play like him!

zachariah said...

It's amazing to me that someone can play that fast, let alone upside down.

Rochelle said...

This guy is fantastic! Makes me want to play the piano...