Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rocks Rock


John has been doing quite a bit of rock climbing at the Rogue Rock Gym. He was quite inspired after we got back from Yosemite to get back into it. Dominic and I watch his skills on the wall after we go for a run on the Evergreen Trail (a paved trail from Ashland to Grants Pass).


John usually meets with his friend Chad...
...who is the head chef at Elements - Tapas Bar & Lounge
(I did their website, logo, business cards, etc.)




whew! sometimes climbing can be tiring! ;)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is really cool! I love going to the rock gym. I wish I could do it!

zachariah said...

I'm jealous, we havn't really gotten to rock climb since we moved to Uruguay. We just found a place kind of like the columns in Eugene right near our house that we are going to try out...