Monday, February 2, 2009

Dominic 9-Months Old



I know that I've skipped posting between 6-9 months! What can I say, I've been so busy. Like everyone else hasn't. I just keep telling myself, "I'll do a post tonight or tomorrow" and poof it's 3-months later.

Dominic is, holy cow, NINE MONTHS OLD already?!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

He is currently in the 25th Percentile. But not to worry, babies start to take on their parents genetics around 6-9 months. As John and I are Hobbits, it makes sense. He was in the 90th Percentile in the beginning.

9-month stats

Height: 28 in.

Weight: 18.5 lbs.

Head: 12.75 in.


Yeah, he's not as hefty as his cute cousin. Notice Alex's head is a whole 5.5 inches bigger than Dominic! haha! Robyn is quite lucky that he GREW to be that big and was not ORIGINALLY that big coming out! eek! Alex was quite tiny when he first arrived.

Here are some cute mug's from a recent rock climbing adventure at Rattlesnake. Daddy and Uncle Bean were the climbers, Gramsi and Mama were hikers. My mom posted on this day too. Dominic was a little Yoda for the day in my ErgoBaby Pack.


7 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Molly, the older he gets, the cuter he gets. I wish I could give him a squeeze!

Rochelle said...

Look at those blue eyes! I'll laugh if he got some fluke Ford gene and grew to be 6 ft. tall. He'd look great standing next to you guys. LOL

fiona said...

I just want to pinch those little squishy cheeks! He is adorable. Yeah, his hat goes so well with those blue eyes! I thought that was an Ergo you had. Nice ride, Dominic! Oh, the pic with his little tongue sticking out -- so cute!

Molly said...

okay so I made a small mistake. haha. Alex's head is not 5 1/2 inches bigger. Robyn put her measurement in centimeters and I did mine in inches. oops!

I guess he'd be quite the balloon head OR Dominic would be a shrunken head.

Cut me some slack it was like 2am when I did the post. ;)

Unknown said...

he looks like such a poser in these!! he should use them for senior pics.

Sutherlands said...

For the record, Alex's head is very proportionate to his body size...it doesn't drag on the ground or anything, despite its 80th percentile status. :)

Dominic is so adorable! I love his blue eyes and cute little smirk! He always looks like he has a little secret to tell. I think one of these days he will just burst out talking in full sentences! haha He reminds me of that baby on the stock commercial...
Welcome back the the posting world! You are never allowed to give me a hard time again. :)

Andrew said...

Hmm it looks like he is going to pass Annie up in weight too. She is becoming a stretch doll like her brother. though I must admit you do have one cute kid.
SARI