Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Day at the Park in February

We have a small neighborhood park just a couple of blocks from my house (within the 'hood). Since we live in Pleasantville it is of course a quaint little place for the kids to play and [doggy]poo-free too. I have been meaning to post this for over a week now but couldn't decide om the photos. The result of which is now a fast-scrolling sideshow of the 135 photos we took! ha-ha... enjoy!

BTW - The credits blasted by so... I downloaded the music from www.freekidmusic.com. The SqueeGees "Apples, Oranges, Peaches". Sorry, it's almost 2am and I couldn't really pick the music too well, hope it's a good song! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

This looks great but I can't get it to play!

Molly said...

Mom - I wonder why you can't get it to play? I have tested it a bunch on my side.

Originally I had uploaded the video from Picasa and it only did a screenshot, so maybe if you linked to it from your Google Reader it was the OLD (first post). I had to re-do it after the first time.

Everyone let me know if you have the same problems please.

Sutherlands said...

That song was hilarious! i better go eat my antioxidants now., :) Great pictures too!