Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Four Days Old!

I'm just too precious!
So far Mommy and Daddy consider me a pretty mellow little guy.
I am very good at night and all day long. I really like to eat a lot between 3 and 6 am. I really like to have the deepest sleep in the late afternoon around 3 to 8 pm. Mommy and Daddy are trying to find creative ways to wake me up for my dinner.... so far with no luck.


Today I had my first Dr's appointment.This is my pediatrician, Dr. Young. He's very cool.
I only lost 4-ounces so I am now 7lbs. Dr. Young gave me a lot of compliments too. My next appointment is in 3wks. I'm not crying in this picture. I just scrunched my face up. I don't really cry about anything actually.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love the scrunched up legs in the first photo! He is really precious. Gramsi loves him!

fiona said...

To me it almost looks like he's grinning a big scrunched up grin in the pic with the Doc, he's so cute!