Friday, October 15, 2010

Negligent

I need to start posting again and I've got a trillion things I could post about, but where do I start? I think I'll just start where we're at and if I get to all the things that happened between May and now, well, then you're lucky. hah.

I swear I'll be back on the blogosphere more. Between Sam & Emily getting married and being pretty involved with that, and work and camping and well, SUMMER, I just haven't had the time or made the time at 1am to make a post. LOL

But seriously, between managing work and family and my extra endeavors for artistic projects, I just haven't had extra time. Exciting for me though, I just re-designed my business card which I haven't done in a few years - I'm getting a TON of work and having a hard time saying no. :) You would think that working from home would be so much more flexible, and it does have it's times, but most of the time I'm swamped and over-deadline. Probably mostly my fault.

Anyway... I'll post something more interesting by the weekend. :) Just telling everyone, I'll try to be back!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love the new card. I suppose I should blog again. It's the only journaling I even near like to do.Maybe I'll make it a new year resolution.

fiona said...

Yes, you ARE negligent! We'll take what we can get, though! You do sound a little busy... ;)