Wednesday, October 8, 2008

5 Months Old!


Our sweet little munchkin is now 5-months old! (i know i know... a little overdo in announcing). He does so much now! Rolling over (of course!), eating real food, taking a bottle like a champ (when the time calls) and maybe crawling coming up soon? Lots to look forward to!

I'm pretty impressed with myself here... I like to do my own stuff so researched what photographers use for backdrops and went out and got some black velvet. Now we have our very own home studio! We are going to get some great halloween shots of the boys. I wish I'd had this black backdrop when Dom was just new. I think this one turned out so good. I will upload the rest to Picasa soon.

Apologies for my lack of blogging lately. I am determined to return to it consistently soon.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

fiona said...

Five months??! He's growing up fast! I love the picture!

Rochelle said...

I LOVE the black velvet! I can't wait to do the halloween pics. I'm knitting like crazy trying to get the pumpkin hats done!

Sutherlands said...

That's awesome! The picture turned out amazing! Happy 5 months Dom!

Dan said...

The black really works out good.
Alway make every thing brighter, and takes the flash back out.
Good job on picture.
Dad