Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Busy Day

I had such a busy day today! First of all, my moma would like to brag that last night I slept from 12:30 AM - 4:30 AM and then from 5:30 AM - 8:30 AM. Yes she knows I'm supposed to eat every two hours but considering I'd eaten a ton all day she thought it was fine.After breakfast and reading with Dad, my Aunt Pat stopped by. She brought me some more really cool burp-rags! Then I got to go on a walk and hang out at the Park...Don't worry... my parents didn't leave me to fry in the sunshine.
I ended my day with my first bath and a wonderful oil massage under the heat lamp.

I was pretty content here.

What an exhausting day! Goodnight!

4 comments:

fiona said...

Wow! Go Dominic! Sleep is goooood...sounds like a fun busy day, with a terrific ending. Bath, massage, and heat lamp. Nice, I want that.

Rochelle said...

yeah I want that too...can I make an appt? What a lucky little bugger! Glad you're getting SLEEP!

Sutherlands said...

Put me on the massage list...and the sleeping schedule...Alex decided to keep us up for 4 1/2 hours last night! he needs to take some lessons from Dominic...can a schedule an appointment for that too?
Love,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Oooh he's so precious! How did Jeff see him before I did!? Nonsense, I know! I love his cute pose when he is on his belly, lol. Talk to you soon!