Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pandora the Fox!

I want to let all my family and friends in on an excellent Internet radio service I use practically every day! Pandora Radio (www.pandora.com ). I encourage those of you who love music (as much as I do!) to check this out. Best of all, if you sign up, we can connect through accounts.

Very smart of them. Social radio.

Look me up! My username is
muddyfeet3 .

So what makes Pandora so very cool? It's a quick and easy setup.... the best thing is you make your own radio stations. For instance. I like oldies, but I like particular oldies. All I do in Pandora is create a new station, by typing in say, "Roy Orbison" and a station is created from what I typed. The station will play that artist/song and anything in it's similar group of artists or songs. It is quite cool! You can also give a thumbs up or down on the songs playing in case you absolutely love/hate a song. There are all kinds of cool features... but simple.

check it out and look me up if you sign up (which you should). I am on my computer ALL day, so I just leave it running and I don't even have to think about messing with my music.


1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Hey Pandora is Terrific! I LOVE IT! Thanks!